Terms and Conditions
This page is intended to all users of Universal Opinion.
You will find here some basic rules that need to be respected.
CREATING/MODIFYING AN ITEM
By creating or modifying an item you agree and have the obligation to comply with the following:
- The creator of the item is responsible for it.
- No duplicate items should be created. Before submitting an item, the creator needs to ensure the item does not exist already by searching it.
- The creator of the item must ensure that the information provided for such item is accurate, reliable and relevant.
- The item must be polite. Items that contain profanity or are harassing or insulting to individuals, groups, companies, ideologies or other can be excluded from the website.
- Universal Opinion reserves the right to modify the item's information if it were necessary so it complies with above requirements.
POSTING A COMMENT
Please note that the following simple guidelines apply to all comments posted on this site. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will prevent your comment from being posted.
By posting a comment you agree and have the obligation to comply with the following:
- You are responsible for any comment you post on this site.
- The information provided in the comment must be accurate, reliable and relevant.
- The comment must be polite. Comments that contain profanity or are harassing or insulting to individuals, groups, companies, ideologies or other can be excluded from the website.
- Comments must pertain to the subject of the item. Off-topic comments will be excluded.
- Spam comments, focused on selling a product or service, or driving traffic to an external website for personal or monetary gain will be excluded.
- You are not allowed to post defamatory, abusive, offensive, racist, sexist, threatening, vulgar, obscene, hateful or otherwise inappropriate comments, or to post comments which will constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
- Universal Opinion do not share your personal information used for the account registration with third parties.
- Only your nickname will be visible to other users.
- The items you create and that have been activated will be public and visible by everybody.
- The comments and scores you post will be public and visible by everybody.
- If you are logged in when posting a comment, such comment will be linked to your account so you can keep track of your comments and increase your reputation. Also, it will appear in the comment you are the author.
- Even if you are logged in, you can keep your anonymity when posting a comment by selecting the appropriate option. This way only you will keep track of such comment, you will still increase your reputation, but the comment will appear as anonymous and nobody will see you are the author.
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE
Please follow the instructions below to unsubscribe.
Login to your account and send us a message
with the following:
- Fill the e-mail field with the e-mail address you used to create your account (this is mandatory for unsubscribe)
- Select 'Unsubscribe' for the subject
- You can explain why you want to unsubscribe in the message field, but this is only optional, you can otherwise put an blank space, a joke or anything and send the message.
You will receive a confirmation by email when your account has been de-activated.
Please note you will no longer be able to login. Also, please note the items you created will be inherited by a Universal Opinion account and will not be removed. The comments will remain as is.
Universal Opinion is not responsible for any item created or any comment posted.